• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

why wont it let me view my profile and private msgs!!!

kimmie

everytime i try to get into anything it just says you cannot access this information your account is either not activated or you are trying to access an administrator account! my account is activated, and im not trying to get into anybodys account but my own! the only thing it will let me view is forums, please somebody help! what am i doing wrong!!

blue_grapefruit

is back to stay!
Private messaging is something that happens after a certain amount of posts. Did you get an email and click on the link? Tried logging out and back in?

Im sure a techie will be along shortly :)

blue_grapefruit

is back to stay!
you'll be addicted in no time :D xx

IreneH

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 20 post s's you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You also need at least 50 posts to become a member of the NLP Private Forum. Subject to availability as there is a waiting list.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

Irene xx

kellybelly

too hot to handle!!
whats NLP private foroum??