• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Colonic Hydration

julieann

Hi all
Just wondering if any banders have had colonic hydration and if band needs to be deflated before hand
Thanks x

don't want to read and run, but no sorry. what is it??!! :D

Hi

Nope never tried it, each to their own but its not for me! Check with your provider but I dont see why your band would need to be deflated.

I wondered if it was the same as Colonic Irrigation too. Irrigation/Hydration being along similar themes....

Ive had colonic irregation and ok it clears you out but I think a good diet is just as good,eat the right stuff poop it too!If you eat high fat,carb,sweet diet your plumbing is bound to get bunged up!Cut down on them and up the fibre.

Thanks for your replies, but wasn't asking for weightloss. I already follow a high protein diet and am very nearly at target, but suffer terribly with IBS and have just suffered a really bad bout of it and told that it could really help me
xx

Thanks for your replies, but wasn't asking for weightloss. I already follow a high protein diet and am very nearly at target, but suffer terribly with IBS and have just suffered a really bad bout of it and told that it could really help me
xx
I don't think you need your band defilled, not as if the tube is going near your tummy, not even near your intestines. Are you still in touch with your surgery provider?

I don't think you need your band defilled, not as if the tube is going near your tummy, not even near your intestines. Are you still in touch with your surgery provider?

Been in touch with my provider today and just waiting for them to get back to me

The water goes round your lower bowel no further,I had ibs it didnt help me though.It clears you out but as soon as you eat it starts to build again.Its meats that tend to build in the gut.

Back