• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Concerns

Astraste

Heya, I'm just a bit concerned that I'm not eating enough. I am just over two weeks post op. I don't tend to eat in the day. So far I've had a quarter of a small omelette and I'm going to be having some soup later. Does this seem ok to you? I just don't want to be adding more problems onto myself. I don't really have time to eat during the day I am at uni full time and their canteens don't have anything suitable and with two small children it's hard to make anything to take with me.
If this is ok I will carry on like this but it doesn't seem right somehow after the massive portions I used to have lol

Slimfast ready made are good and you could sip it a bit at a time. Also you could make up some fortified milk by mixing a tbsn dried milk powder into any kind of milk. Some yogurts are high in protein as well. Also protein shots. It is only for a couple of weeks and you need to keep your energy up. Also take a sports bottle with drink to keep your fluids up. You can get bottled water with those drinking tops to reuse

Why don't you take yogurts with you at Uni? It's pretty convenient, tasty and requires zero preparation. Cup a soup are also a good option, I guess you have access to a microwave in the dining room. Kiddies milks cartons are also an option when you really have no time.
How are you feeling BTW, with your new eating habits?

Back