• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Condensed Soup

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Ok, I have been told that in liquid stage I can eat condensed soup.

So my wife went and got a tin on Cambells condensed soup this morning, but what do I do with it?

Add Milk, Water or what?

Any advice would be great please.

Hi

I used to add milk instead of water to try add a bit mire goodness into it, how are you getting on?

Hi Debbie, Ok so do I just add milk in a saucepan and heat it up as normal?

I am doing ok, got home yesterday, feel ok in myself and just had to have a little sleep, but apart from that doing ok.

I do have a stupid little cough now and again that is hurting as im sure its opening my drain wound, but nothing I cant handle.

what I used to do, tip out the can fill it back up with milk stir then empty half in saucepan and heat gently. Then the other half later for dinner

Yes I tipped in half the tin then added about roughly the same amount if milk abd heated them together, I was only allowed clear fluid for the first couple of days then moved onto the condensed stuff but I didn't really like it and after about a week I tried Heinz tomato soup and that went down lovely but I have heard people dump in that so be careful,
I am glad you are doing ok, I was lucky enough not to have a drain but I am sure the discomfort will ease soon, make sure you get plenty of rest xx

Back