• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

what a mistake

thank you all again for the kind words . i do feel a bit better now, i weighed myself and i have lost 9 lbs so that has made me feel better, i only have a couple more days of the liquid stage then onto sloppys so its time to take myself in hand and say tomorrowis another day andi can get through this, with all the love and support from this wonderful site xxxxx

9lbs in 10 days bl**dy hell, thats fantastic. Well done to you!! WHOOPPEEEE!!!!

:553::553::happy096::happy096::553::553::happy096::happy096::553::553:

Wow - that's awesome ! And believe me, it just gets better ! Go for it girl !

What a fantastic weight loss so far x keep at it love it will get easier , you have gone through so much your body and mind are just trying to catch up with the trauma of the op and it will catch up and you will not regret the op then trust me , dont be too hard on yourself hun just take one day at a time and before you know it you will be looking back and thinking wow how different things are x chin up hun x

well done on your loss your doing fab x

Hiya Tray
I had my bypass a week before you, and can totally understand how you feel. I seem to have stopped losing weight, but haven't been to the loo for days, so that probably doesn't help. I can't seem to get enough liquids down either, so must try harder. Guess I am just having one of the famous stalls that are common early on xxxxx

Back