• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Connection Painfully slow today...

Enough

Sliminator!!
Is it my connection with minimins, or is there a problem with it today? My internet connection is as wizzey as ever for any other site... It's verging on pointless, and I've never had a problem with it before...

Anyone else having this problem today?

Vx

yes painfully slow and i keep getting gateway 404 error messages and can't get on at all, this is the first time i've got on on here today.

Hi,

I just got up and seen that there is a problem. Right now I am not sure if its a fault with us (MiniMins) or with the datacenter where we host. So far I have checked the servers and they are not over-loaded.

The average page load at the moment is about 10 seconds.

I will try and resolve this as quickly as possible.

Pierce

Hi folks,

I am really slow for the load times, even myself I am getting the super slow page loads.

I have checked the servers, they are fine, bored in fact with not enough traffic. I have checked our "real time" stats and some people are getting page loads of 0-5 seconds, others are getting anywhere from 5 to 400 seconds!!

I have written to the DC to see if they have any cause for this. Hopefully in the mean time this will clear it self up shortly but I will keep checking and let you know.

Pierce

Thanks Pierce :)

Im still trying to narrow it down. I know its going "smooth" now, but I still need to find the cause so it doesnt happen again.

It is loading fast for me now, how about everybody else?

Pierce

Mine's fast now

Irene xx

mine seems back to normal too now :)

Im working normally now too :)

Hi,

I just got up and seen that there is a problem. Right now I am not sure if its a fault with us (MiniMins) or with the datacenter where we host. So far I have checked the servers and they are not over-loaded.

The average page load at the moment is about 10 seconds.

I will try and resolve this as quickly as possible.

Pierce

Thank you Pierce! (1.30pm got up.. either you're in the states, or you really know how to enjoy your Sunday mornings :D)

Vxxx

Back