• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Consultant - Mr John

Fizzypeach

Has anyone had Mr John doing their surgery. I have him doing my laproscopic bypass and wondered what he is like? I haven't met him yet.

Fizzy x

Tim John at Chichester?
He is doing mine next week....will let you know hehe

I met him briefly - he did the other ladies in the ward with me (I had Chris Pring). He seemed very nice. One thing I do know is that he tends to flush a dye through you to make sure there are no leaks in the bypass, so if you find yourself with blue dye on your lips, thats why! One of the ladies on my ward had blue lips and a blue streak through her hair!!. They are all fantastic at St Richards tho!

I met him briefly - he did the other ladies in the ward with me (I had Chris Pring). He seemed very nice. One thing I do know is that he tends to flush a dye through you to make sure there are no leaks in the bypass, so if you find yourself with blue dye on your lips, thats why! One of the ladies on my ward had blue lips and a blue streak through her hair!!. They are all fantastic at St Richards tho!

haha maybe i should dye my hair blue again before i go in :D at least now i dont have my dreads in any more hehe
I know one of my hairdresser friends is looking for dye candidates at the moment heehee

Omg a blue rinse, not the look I want tpo achieve post bypass, lol, still at least it is only on the inside!!

Keep me posted Michelle and good luck for the 13th

Fizzy xx

will get on here as soon as i can once i get home, and update ya :D

HE IS AWESOME! nuff said :D
I personally think he has done a FABULOUS job for me and think you are going to be in great hands :)
Best of luck xx

p.s. I didn't end up with blue dye on me or blue hair lol

haha i wouldn't have minded blue hair...i really was tempted to dye it before i went in for a laugh :D

Hey Michelle, welcome back. I am so glad everything went well. You take things easy for a while and have a great recovery. I'm impressed with almost a stone lost already....keep up the great work.

I am glad I will be in good hands...I think my daughter has a bright blue wig...it might be tempting to wear it, does he have a sense of humour?

Fizzy xx

i'm sure he does...didn't see him that much to be fair brief visit on the saturday night and then when he did the round on sunday. It was Guy Slater who did the rounds on Monday and tuesday.

He does seem really nice tho...always worth a try for a giggle :D

Back