• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mr Schroeder

laurajlucy

I officially have a letter confirmimg my date for 25th september and my surgeon is going to be Mr Schroeder.
Never met him before. Anyone had him?? what is he like?? xxxx

he did my opp and was lovely but yes he is very strick, the nurse on the ward told me that he once opend a woman up and she haddnt done the pre opp diet so he diddnt do the surgery as the liver haddnt shrunk...
He did my endoscopy aswell but he came to see me several times on the ward over the 3 days i was there :)

I officially have a letter confirmimg my date for 25th september and my surgeon is going to be Mr Schroeder.
Never met him before. Anyone had him?? what is he like?? xxxx
He is very pleasant to talk to but strict where weight gain and liver shrinking diet are concerned.
He and Mr Small did my sleeve in January and I had no major problems.
You should get your pre op appointment any time now so might even meet you then as I do some of the pre op assessments.

Mrs SAFC have to agree with your statement there lol

He will always be my hero just because he done my op but I think his bedside manner leaves alot to be desired. I went for my first check up a few weeks ago and after losing nearly 7 stones at the time I got wrong off him for losing too much too quick so i asked him to put it in writing it's the first time in my life I've got wrong for losing weight. He didn't see the funny side x

Thanks I am really proud of myself. I can feel bones that I've never felt before lol
Life is just so different it's like having a second chance :)

He's very nice. when i was in the lady next to me was 2lb off target weight when she came up to the ward he sent her home. very strict so watch your weight.xx

Hi All,

Mr Shroeder is very strict when it comes to the weight loss and diet, and for good reason too. He is not only thinking about wasting his and his teams time he is first and foremost thinking of your health. He is a very pleasant man and I for one will always be his champion. I never found him anything but polite and YES he is forthright in his speaking but, who among us would want anyone that doesnt tell the truth and be up front. We have all suffered at the hands or should I say the words that hurt. xx

Back