• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Consultation Today

marywithoutsound

Hi everybody!

Have been lurking around here for months but today I finally bit the bullet and had a consultation at the Alexandra in Manchester with Professor Ammori - and I am sure I will have a million and one questions so it's time to say hello!

I am Natalie, aged 23, originally from Manchester but living in London due to boyfriend's job. Heard such good things about Professor Ammori though that I am planning on having my surgery in Manchester - and that way my mum can look after me when I'm recovering!

I had originally gone with the preference of having a wrap, but I had a really good chat with the Doctor and between us have decided that the sleeve would be my best option. Luckily I have fab parents/grandparents who are going to jointly fund the surgery for me, so I am going to go and speak to them tomorrow and reassure them, and hopefully will be having my sleeve within a month!

Really looking forward to sharing my journey on here and getting to know you all!

xoxo

welcome.. :)

My surgery is booked for October 5th! So excited for it now, just want the next few weeks to go quickly! Had an email from the dietitian with my pre-op diet, to be started two weeks before the op.

Welcome. I'm sure the time will fly till your op... I had to do the pre-op diet for four weeks. It's tough, but just think of the end result... Good luck with everything.

Back