• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi all form manchester

dave4391

My name is Dave I am 48yrs old. live in Manchester. I will be having a sleeve this on the 15th august. I am a bit apprehensive but looking forward :sign0144:

Welcome & good luck. Just loving my sleeve. Lots of great info & support on here. Check out some of the threads. I've just joined the century club 104 lbs so far in just over 5 months.

Welcome Dave, don't be afraid to ask any question you want here...nothing is too silly or insignificant.
Lots of luck with your sleeve, I'm getting a bypass on the 20th of this month.

Whereabouts in Manchester are you? I lived in Prestwich when I was a teenager.

Welcome Dave, don't be afraid to ask any question you want here...nothing is too silly or insignificant.
Lots of luck with your sleeve, I'm getting a bypass on the 20th of this month.

Whereabouts in Manchester are you? I lived in Prestwich when I was a teenager.
Lots of luck with your bypass on the 20th, i live in higher blackley just niear heaton park and Prestwich ha ha small world

Hi Dave good luck not long to go now :) keep to the pre op diet and you'll be fine x take care

Hi Dave.

I'm from Tameside and had my op at Salford eight months ago.

Good luck with your op and look forward to hearing from you x

I had my op at Salford in April, the team are fantastic hope everything goes well and you have a quick recovery x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Great team at Salford I miss seeing them. Good luck

Salford are great, I had sleeve October 2011, time has flow since, let us know how you get on xxx

Back