• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cosmetic Bliss

Cathy1971

Please can any banders who've been to Czech Rep with Cosmetic Bliss give me a PM?

I'm about 95% sure I'm going to go with this company for my banding in the next few weeks but a couple of recommendations or comments from here would be great - seeing as I trust you all :D

Am sooooooooooo excited and just can't wait to get started now. The NHS appeal didn't work, they just wanted to put me on an exercise/diet programme - do they think I've come to this decision lightly without doing all that stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, in a much brighter place now I've made a decision, the company do offer a great package IMO and the 4 days in hospital is a definate bonus (mmnnn lots of rest and books to read!!!) for me. Any thoughts anyone - I know there was one lady on here due for op on September 14th but I can't find the thread again!!!! Hoping you are all well and apologies if this is in the wrong section!!!!!

Cathy x

Cathy
Emma Louise is going with cosmetic bliss. if you do a search for cosmetic bliss then her posts will come up. I think someone else is going with them too.
I think they look good as well and am just waiting for the guys to post to come back with their feedback and i'll prob go with them as well.

I haven't heard anything negative about them but my only concern would be the after care.

3 fills will not be enough to keep a life time of restriction, this will need to be done from time to time for the life time of the band.

Private fills cost anything from £80-250 depending on the type and to give you an idea I have had 9 in total so far.

As long as this extra cost is not a problem, I'd say they look ok, just remember you will be in a lot of pain even four days after and the travel may take it out on you a little. I hope you will have someone with you to help you home. Also if there are complications are you covered?

Cosmetic Bliss, as far as i can see are a good company. They make sure you are completely comfortable with the descision you are making. You are not committed to anything until you pay them and by then you have gone through so much paperwork and stuff that you just want it done now! (or thats how i felt anyway!)

Also if there are complications are you covered?

Yes you are, this is one of the main reasons i picked them. Included in the price of the operation is the cost of insurence, and they also make sure you have a EHIC card. If there are any complications the surgeon will not hesitate to treat you, aparently one woman had appendicitous (sp?) a couple of days after surgery and the surgeon whipped it out for her, which ment she had to stay a few days more but Cosmetic Bliss changed all her flights for her and it didnt cost anything more at all.
The EHIC card is for, just incase you, say...fall over and break your leg they could take you to a hospital to get your treated.

Im excited and will deffo post back on here once i have recovered. :) xxxx

Been and done it, recovered and on the way........

To a new me!!!!

I know it's ages since I posted, but just wanted to let you know I went to Czech Rep, it was just the best!!!!!!! I'm recovering well, healed all fine and must must get in touch with Emma to swap stories!!
Emma, sorry I've been lax being in touch, I hope you're getting on well hunny xx

I promise to write the warts and all bits this week xx

Hope everyone else is doing okies :)

Cathy xx

Thanks Suzz xx

Andrea, what did you think? I am still buzzing, the whole thing for me went fabulously!

Did you have band/sleeve? How're you feeling and finding things?

Cathy xx

I am delighted with them, Deborah and Michael just want to do everything they can to make our weightloss as successful as theirs.
Dr Cierny and his team put our hospitals to shame, the way I was treated was as a person - never felt that on the NHS - and they felt like they were all your friends when you left.
I had my sleeve last tuesday, so got back here on friday, I'm having to tell myself top slow down and rest apart from the slight twitches of wind I really don't feel like I've had surgery.
What did you have and when? How did you find it all?

Excellent news. Glad it all went so well. You seem to be recovery really nicely but dont go too wild. it can still catch up with you
Here's to a good recovery and great weight loss
Love jO XX

I am coming in here a little late on this one, but wanted everyone to know that might be trying to research Cosmetic Bliss, that I just got back from being sleeved through them on Feb 8th. They were fantastic, the whole thing was perfect. I whole-heardtedly recommend this company.

:):):)

well i am considering using Cosmetic bliss and so far.. emails, telephone conversations have been so helpfull. I have not found one negative comment and the service they offer puts the NHS to shame.. I have been recommended the wrap and so i am researching this on more debt and so if anyone has experiences of this procedure i would be really gratefull..

Can't help too much with the wrap, although Michael & Deborah did say to us that its getting the same results as the band and that they were very excited about it.

Hopefully someone will come along that can answer your questions directly.

I just wanted to pop in and say yet again how happy I have been with everything about Cosmetic Bliss. Whatever procedure you decide on you will be in good hands.

Good luck.

When I went out for my sleeve with them, the girl that I room shared with had the wrap or plication was the official word they called it - may help with your research.

I can only tell you of what I learnt from her, but if you have any questions I'll do what I can to help.

Back