• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery advice

Lindy42

:confused: Hi,
I'm very new to all this but finally decided that surgery - probably a sleeve - is my only option. Currently researching loads of different surgeries and surgeons and came across a Dr Cierny with Cosmetic Bliss in Czech. The procedures are a good price, but it means going abroad which I am rather hesistant about. Has anyone used this company, Dr Ceirny. Had any good or bad reports etc. Any help/advice would be appreciated.

Can't help with the company as i had my op in this country on the NHS.

Is there no chance you can get it on the nhs?

There are a few people who have used the surgeon and company you have mentioned. Try the search option to find them. All glowing reports from what I recall.

I think both Deets and Goingtobehappy used that doctor and cosmetic bliss, not sure if it was czech though. If you search for his name on the forum search you should find some threads. I seem to remember that they were both really happy with the service they received.

Hi Lindy,

i had my op with Dr Cierny on the 8th of Feb and i also had the sleeve. And yes i flew out on my own, but honestly, it was 100% fine!

i have a blog here www.1cakeordeath.blogspot.com and ive been totally honest about my experiences.

Theres at least 3 members on here who have also been with Dr Cierny and thats EmmaLouise, goingtobehappy, and kazzer75 (kazzer actually flew out at the same time as me).

So far all is going well - doesnt feel like ive had an operation!

If you have any questions, please ask away :)

x

Back