• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

cough

belbouteloup

Hey folks
Had to go to hospital for a check up this morning as i`m sooooooooooo tired also to see psychiatrist which was fine and am now discharged from that side of things, i had to have blood tests for the tiredness but wont find out till wed, it gets so bad, i just cant get out of bed, on sat it two me 2 hours to get dressed and out the house, i kept jumping back into bed, as i had no energy after i put my socks on, then my trousers etc... Horrid, on the plus side i am down to 12"6 from 14"12, 5 weeks ago !!!:D and i no longer have to inject myself. Yipeeeeeeeee
quick question, i`ve caught a cough from my daughter and not sure if i can take syrup or lozenges as they are so high in sugar, even honey and lemon might make me dump, any ideas ?

Thanks folks

sorry to hear you are feeling poorly Bellsie, You could perhaps try a diabetic cough mixture

Yes they have sugar-free cough stuff that will do the job (tastes horrible but works). Just ask at your local chemist.

Hope you feel better soon.

The best one ive found is simple linctus. I think they do a low sugar one. Its cheap and i find its the best one to help my coughs and sore throats. Sometimes cheaper is better(well in this case anyway) Take Care R x

Back