• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

beyond devastated

belbouteloup

Hi folks
Am so devastated. was due to go in for my bypass op at 7.30 tomorrow. Just had a call to say it`s been cancelled to Nov 26th, due to an emergency and no bed, i feel like throwing up. or getting pissed out of my head.my surgeons PA told me to mail her asap with the reasons why i should have it done sooner, like the fact my mum flew in from cape town on sat for 3 weeks to help me with kids... etc, i have done my liver diet and been fasting all day, i just dont know what to do...

Oh Hunny I am so sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Email them asap and explain, that your mother has flown in so she could help with kids, and explain how difficult it has been and taht she can't (if she can't) extend her saty etc..... really lay it on explain how you are feeling...

It may not help, as they can't help an emergency but it will
1) get it off your chest
2) explain how you are feeling..

Aw Bellsie, i am gutted for you. all that planning and psyching yourself up for nothing!!! it's not fair that you bulid yourself up for something this big and get let down last minute.
have they given you any idea as to when you may be offered an appointment???

take care hun and keep me posted xx

Oh no nightmare! Hope they manage to get you sorted while your mums here. Fingers crossed.

That is dreadful news and I think Bellsie I would follow mandy-1975 very good advice.

Fingers crossed for you.

Email them asap and explain, that your mother has flown in so she could help with kids, and explain how difficult it has been and taht she can't (if she can't) extend her saty etc..... really lay it on explain how you are feeling...

It may not help, as they can't help an emergency but it will
1) get it off your chest
2) explain how you are feeling..

Love Mini xxx

Sorry to hear about the delay. Yes I would tell them about your mam coming so far to help. It just might make a difference

Irene xx

your poor thing i was sent home after spending the day in my gown but luckily only had to wait 4 days to be readmitted hope you dont have to wait to long

Cripes, that is a real blow... :(

Follow Mandy's advice... sounds like the best plan to me. Fingers crossed they can get you in asap, baba :hug99:

x

So sorry to hear that as the others have said I would get on to them and explain about your mum being here.
Good Luck and hope you dont have to wait too long

Back