• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Could we please have a 'partners' section?

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
I am just posting to request a 'partners' section on the forum please. A place for the husbands, wives, boyfriends and girlfriends of the members of this site, somewhere that they can post their questions and thoughts as the partner of a WLS peep.
After Trays fella posting on here with a question and my hubby being willing to share his experiences etc
If its not viable or worthwhile then fine but would it be possible please?
Steph xx

Can i second Steph's request please?

So many partners and family members must have questions and it would be beneficial. I know almost 5 weeks out my hubby is still trying to give me drinks straight after meals, maybe having a place to go he would have discovered some information for himself rather than wonder in silence xx

thats a really good idea, also our partners can make friends as they wil b going thru the same situation as each other, with the questions etc... just like all of us have made friends. sorry if it sounds confusing xx

I think thats a brilliant idea... not sure my hubby would use it himself, he just gets me to ask the questions he wants answers too but I'm sure there are plenty (like Tray's husband) who would benefit greatly from it!

Great idea Steph. xx

Fabulous idea Steph, and not sure why we havent thought of it before.

I'll have a word with Pierce and Mini and get back to you x

Hey Steph, sorry its taken a while to get back to you on this, but the partners section has now been created.

We've named it "friends and family" rather than "partners" so that anyone who is supporting someone through surgery is clear that they are welcome to post.