• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Countdown!!!!!

ChefClay

Received my letters today from Sunderland Royal, they must have read a note I posted earlier today!!

25th Aug for Pre-op Assessment, then all being well, Bypass op on 16th Sept (Mr. Schroeder).

Having a Vino Tinto tonight to signal the start of a whole new challenge! - Regards, Paul ;)

yay exciting stuff Paul im so pleased for you that all this is now a reality, your gonna be just fine chick, im really excited 4 ya x

Way to go Paul ! That's brilliant news !

Brilliant news :) Enjoy the vino x

excellent news Paul, I'm well chuffed for you. x

:)This is great news Paul-long awaited & much deserved:)

Really pleased for you Paul, good luck & I will eagerly watch your progress for hints & tips 'cos hopefully my op will be in Nov.

Take care

November will be here before you know it J-Mo...

Thrilled for you Paul, you are well on your way now!

Can you help me with some low fat, high protein recipe's? We have started a thread on here for 'affordable, healthy, simple recipe's'....

I'm about to make tomato soup to use my surplus greenhouse tomatoes now... with a lovely simple recipe...

Have a great Sunday everyone and so glad to have found you all!

xxx

Thanks to everybody for your support. Re the recipes Bev, I can bore you with loads, but will start putting some on in the near future. Will try and sort out a small variety for you and other members. Recently, one of the other site members put me onto 'eggface' link in America. This person is well into WLS as you will see by her site, but some of her recipes are amazing and I have certainly pinched a lot of ideas from her! If you cannot find her by just typing in her nickname, let me know and I'll post the full link - Regards, Paul x

Thanks a million Paul...

Wishing you all the very best and take good care xxx

That's great news Paul - on the home straight now :)
Hi Gill, just noticed that you have lost 120lb in approx 20 weeks - That is bloody amazing! Well done, have you had many problems along the way? Lovely to be in touch again - Regards, Paul x

Back