• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New Operation date @ Sld. Royal

ChefClay

As some members are aware, my Bypass Op due on 16th. Sept., was cancelled last week at my pre-op assessment. The nurse claimed I had gained a significant amount of weight since my appointment back in March with the consultant. I did however dispute this amount and queried the actual weigh-in and weight recorded.
I was re-weighed today at the hospital and found to be 6kg less than the weight recorded by the nurse.
Without apportioning any blame as I believe it was a genuine mistake, I do believe the matter was dealt with too quickly without further investigation.
My Bypass Op has now been provisionally re-arranged for October 15th this year.
Good news at last!
Thanks for your messages of support this last week.
Regards - Paul

Yeehaw! Pleased for you! x

Ohh Im so pleased for you hun :D You must be over the moon! I must say you are being very calm I would be bloo*y fuming lol. good luck for Oct :D x

Marvellous news Paul. Go nibble some carrot batons to celebrate xx

Fantastic news Paul. I'm so very pleased for you.....and I too think you are being incredibly patient about such a huge mistake which cost you so much in terms of emotional anguish.

I pray everything is plain sailing for you from now on.

Fantastic news Paul. I'm so very pleased for you.....and I too think you are being incredibly patient about such a huge mistake which cost you so much in terms of emotional anguish.

I pray everything is plain sailing for you from now on.

my thoughts too -I tried to rep you Paul for being so calm & understanding but it said I have to spread some more around before I can rep you again!

good news Paul i hope all goes smoothly for you now xxx

Excellent stuff!
It's really frightening how something like that can have an impact.
Fingers crossed that everything goes without a hitch now.

Paul, this news has made me smile :D

brilliant - hope it goes well for you x

Great news , just a shame you have to wait that extra bit longer xx

Paul thats brilliant news! i know another month later and you had all that let down but on a positive note you now have less weight to loose than you thought!! :)

Jayne x

Great news, especially good the wait isn't too long. Can't believe you are so calm...i'd have been going off left, right and centre inthe first place!

Back