• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cravings!

Big an Bouncy

Of all things SALAD!I could murder a lush bowl of salad,cherry tomatoes, onion,beetroot,mixed leaves,cuecumber,grated carrot and balsamic dressing!mmmmm

You will in time Maz.

I crave fruit, particularly grapes, oranges, pears...

At least it's not chocolates... or choclit... according to Margery Dawes of Weight Watchers fame... haha xxx

YES< YES< YES!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I almost mugged a woman in a supermarket for the salad in her basket a few weeks post-op! Weird huh?

and I STILL LURVE salad!

Couldn't stand the stuff pre-op...would much rather have eaten chips! Now I don't like chips much at all! RESULT! :D

I'm really looking forward to a tender heart lettuce and salad too.. it's so green, alive and appealling... bring it on and all of the summer colour of salad too... lovely xxx

Love raw peppers, tomatoes, lettuce, and i even fancy some celery! I've never liked celery but all of a sudden I really fancy some! How strange is that?

And I enjoy all types of fruit too...most especially fresh pineapple. I was worried I might not be able to eat it but I can and its yum.

I remember going through this as well. I remember thinking salad was the BEST thing EVER in the world! Funny-how just a year before my surgery you could not pay me to eat one! LOL

i luv salad too - been having it alot lately - with salad cream and a bit of mayo, onion and cheese or tuna, hmmmmmmm! i could just eat 1 na x

salad was also the one thing i couldnt wait to eat and now i couldnt get enough lol

Back