• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

date

chezez

YIPPPPEEEEEEEEE I have my date for surgery its the 17th Dec told I have to go in on the 16th I just cant believe it yahh, hubby bought me a real powerful blender for xmas, he gave it to me now and its making some creamy milkshakes up for me better than just milk so im doing ok on the diet.
Mum dont want me to go in for it but think she just worried I have a sore throat and she said oh you will have to cancel love if you poorly I said mum its a sore throat and it will be now in a few days bless xxxxx

YAYYYYYYYYYY congrats :):):)

WOW what a christmas present :D

Make sure you get all your christmas prep finished off before you go in so you can just relax when you get home.

Pleased for you, Good luck Xx

Great news! couldnt think of a better christmas present! good luck xxx

The very best of luck Chez... 2011 is going to be your year! Love and hugs and keep in touch xxx

Hi Chezez - Splendid news about your date for surgery, it will soon fly. Got yourself a very useful and thoughtful hubby (when you want to trade him in let me know);)

Mums just worry, she will be fine when its all over.

Your going to have a great Christmas!

Good Luck to you hun x

Love and Best Wishes Kat x

YAY another December date! I'm excited for you!! All the best for your surgery and your ongoing journey. xx

Fantastic news, what a Christmas present!!!

Rebirthxx

I have only two words for you and they are said from the bottom of my heart:

MERRY CHRISTMAS xx

That is really wonderful news...as everyone else said, what a wonderful Christmas present....and what a way to see the New Year in....as you mean to go....onwards & downwards! xxx

I would like to say a very big thanks to everyone for all your support, I am half way through xmas shopping and hopefully will have it all done by the 15th dec if not im sure family will understand got all my grandsons so im not worried that much lol i will keep all informed on how my milk dirt is going I feel a bit peckish but holding on xx

YIPPPPEEEEEEEEE I have my date for surgery its the 17th Dec told I have to go in on the 16th I just cant believe it yahh, hubby bought me a real powerful blender for xmas, he gave it to me now and its making some creamy milkshakes up for me better than just milk so im doing ok on the diet.
Mum dont want me to go in for it but think she just worried I have a sore throat and she said oh you will have to cancel love if you poorly I said mum its a sore throat and it will be now in a few days bless xxxxx

Well Done - Gr8 News xx

Back