• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1 week down

chezez

Thats one week down on the pre op diet I survived another 3 to go I'm so hungry today family meal smelt lovely so tempting but didn't waver oh I'm feeling a little down got a sore throat as well so not feeling too well that best have gone by the 16th Dec or all this drinking of milk will have been for nothing, I don't ever want to drink milk or milk shakes again lol but will have to for a while yet. Fill up on a hot cuppa tea I think and get a nice hot soak the hunger pangs may go its al in my head NO ITS NOT ITS IN MY STOMACH lol but upwards and onwards lol xxxxx:26: :Christmas02r::coffee:

well done on getting through week one, remain strong and you be in for the home, the end justifies the means - Good Luck xx

This stage is probably the hardest, and i include post op in that statement...

However the end result is amazing.... This will be the ride of your life, the first bit sucks but then the highs come in and you'll be screaming and waving your hands in the air like the rest of us and you won't ever want off it xxx

i know exactly how you feel.. I am on day 3 of mine and its really tough. I got very grumpy today. good luck for week 2 x

I agree with Julie, it is the hardest stage in my opinion especially the first week so you have done really well to get through it. I found the second week slightly easier as my tummy got used to not having stuff.....my head still wanted things though :D You will do it, and you will feel so proud when you do :D XX

Oh no I'm so full of cold and coughing away i do hope that it all goes before the 16th Dec or they wont put me under oh flipping heck all this hard work to be canceled will be disastrous, the chemist here I come give me everything lol, hopefully it wont get any worse than what it is now oh I hope so trying to keep away from people they can keep their germs all to themselves I DON'T WANT THEM lol xxx

Thinking of you Chez and sending a loving hug... it's not going to be long now... wrap up, take care and look after yourself... in an extra special way... sending a warming hug and loads of love xxx

Aww thank you Bev I need one lol im on sofa wrapped up in my soft blanky drinking hot tea just hope my chest dont go into a full on infection my immune system usually can deal with it but with been on this diet dont know if it will kick in should do eatine veg and fruit than have probably in my whole life lol xxxxxxxx

Oh you poor thing - 4 weeks on the pre-op AND feeling ill to boot. I hope your cold clears up soon.

You're doing well with the pre-op diet - just keep chanting over and over in your head "Keep at it or you wont get the op. Keep at it or you wont get the op."

Well done, keep up the good work, hope u feel better soon x

Thanks everyone just had a fortified shake full of fruit and goodness so hopefully my immune system will kick in lol, I'm on a count down 3 more weeks on the pre op diet and then my op on the 17th, trying to get all my Xmas shopping done before so that i can just relax and get healing quick without stress of Xmas thats what my husband is for if anything gets forgotten I'm sure a list is all he needs lol, already told him and my son they are going food shopping on Xmas eve good luck to them thats all i can say lol oh I'm so cruel lol. xxxxx

Back