• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Day 1 pre-Op - Keep forgetting!

lifebeginsnow

Hi All

Day 1 of my 5 day pre-op diet and I keep finding items of food in my mouth & i really dont know how it got there, which explains my lack of control & how i got to where i am today. I have been spitting it out (sorry) but really worried i will eat something and sabotage my op on Friday.

Got me thinking too, what if i forget after the op & end up eating something within the liquid stage only, i could really do some damage & could be quite dangerous.

Was wondering if after the op, are you cautious automatically or do you really have to work hard & mentally double check everything that passes your lips? Has anybody found they had eaten something they shouldn't have?

Sorry if this seems a stupid post, it might just be me!

I am on day 2 and it isnt easy. The best thing is to stay away from the food and the kitchen.

I get tempted when I go in the kitchen so leave quick. I am also going to bed early. It will get easier and you must think of the end result and why you are doing this. I must say I am very grumpy at the mo and not that happy fat person..... LOL

You are probably panicking because the op is getting nearer, I know how you feel, its bit like what if this or that .......

You/We can do it.

Thanks Mary, it does help to know other people are going through the same feelings.

Good luck for your op a couple of days after mine, as i leave for Manchester on Thursday I wont be back in time to wish you well before you go.

lol x

Good luck to both of you both with your pre-ops and the ops. I am still pre-op so can't advise sorry. Won't be saying that for too much longer though lol.

items of food finding their way o my mouth without me knowing is exactly how i got int this state in the first place lol

good luck to you both and just look to the future it'll be worth it , keep us all updated on how its going

Back