• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

dazali has had it hooray!!!!

dazali

hi everyone its darryl ali's husband as promised here is a quick update i dropped ali off at 7.00 am this morning at the admission suite quick kiss and love and off i was sent ali did the usual paper work and got gowned up etc. also said she met wendy while there was taken down to theatre at 12.00 pm said the surgical team were fantastic however can not remember much after that that super sleeping stuff was taking effect the op took 4.5 hours to perform via keyhole and mr amori said was a complete success no compl.however when she awoke from anesthetic she was in excruitiating pain it took the team a further 1.5 hours to get it under control fortunatly they did she then was taken to surgical hdu were i was waiting when i first spoke to her she said she was fine and to be honest looked pretty good considering she had just had a op.she was warm and tired they brought her a fan and begain to hook her up to the moniters kelly was her nurse we chatted for a bit about how she felt but then i was asked to leave at 8.00pm as her heart rate was very high and kelly was concerned so was going to perform a ecg and had asked a doctor to pop up and have a look at her and check her over i was told to ring later to find out the verdict which i will do other than everything ok sorry to hear wendy had her op. cancelled but good luck for the 13th thanks again for all or your support and i will keep you informed tomorrow with the outcome but let ali fill in the major details for you all upon her release thanks again darryl

Hi Darryl :)

Please send Ali all our love and best wishes for a super speedy recovery will you please and thank you so much for letting us know how things went :D

Please keep us updated when you can :)

Lacey..xx :)

love & best wishes to you both, we all look forward to hearing from her when she feels up to it.

liz x

Hi Darryl,
Great to hear that ali is fine....tell her from me that we have a date at the gym in a few weks, but soz it will havew to hang on another week till i can go 2 lol. my email addi is [email protected] please keep in touch. Give ali a big hug from me and my family and well done 2 u both. Onwards and upwards. Wendy

Hi
Glad all went not too bad hope that she recovers quickly.
love n hugs
Helen
x

Hi Darryl got another date confirmed 2day,, deffo 13th jan at hope (my birthday) so ill onkly be a week behind....yipeeeeee. Hope alison is feeling a bit better 2day, give her a big hug from me.

Great news thanks for letting us know and happy healing x

Back