• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My cat died...

Big an Bouncy

My lovely Tilly aged 15,who had Thyroid problem went to the vet this morning at 10am,had her bloods done and got a repeat script.Came home and early this evening my son came in and told me she was dead in the front garden.My neighbour brought her in,she had only just died as she was very warm.I have got to phone the vet in the morning for her results.So sad she was a funny cat,who had a good life but her heart was weakened by the thyroid problem.I hope she didnt suffer....Maz :cry:

so sorry to hear this. At least your cat had a life filled with love and happiness and you will have lots of many happy memories.
xxx

Aww sending massive (((hugs))) xxx:(

xxx ((((hugs)))) my white cat lily died last year and I stil miss her, even thought I had two other cats she was my special girl, I have two kittens now called ben and jerry they are twins! so funny but stil not my lily
It will get better and at least you know she wont have any pain or nasty symptoms now from her thyroid/heart problem xx

im sure tilly is chasing meeces up above, sad when we lose a loved one but sure she had a full and fun life.....

oh maz im so soz to hear this i was devastated when my cat died so i knw how it feels its like youve lost a member of ya fam thats how i felt anyway shes in a better place now bless her lv n hugs hun lin.x:hug99:

Oh I'm so sorry. Losing a loved pet is losing part of the family. I'm sure she had a lovely life with you. x

hi hun oh dear i am so sorry to hear your sad news my cat died in my arms last year and i cried so much like i had lost a family member but then again we have they are part of our families aren't they. I still miss my cat to this day but know he is no longer suffering xxxx

So sorry for your loss Maz, losing a beloved pet is so very painful.:hug99:

Love Mini xxx

im so sorry at your loss our pets are like our soule mates they give unconditional love and to lose one is very painfull. mycat mikky died in my arms just 3years ago i still miss him so muc but i still have his mother lilly although she is now about 12, you obviosly lovedher very much and gave her a good lifeso please take comfort from that and enjoy her memmoris that way she will live on in your heart...........kath x

So sorry to hear about Tilly. I am glad that she died somewhere where you could find her, instead of wondering what had become of her. At least she had loving owners and was well looked after I'm sure. Sending you lots of hugs.

Rebirth

So sorry to hear about you poor old cat.
I lost a cat 1 year ago at 11, sudden heart failure and miss her so much still as do my other animals ( 3 other cats and 2 dogs).
It really does hurt and the one terrible thing about having pets is that they have shorter lives than us and will die.
I am so sorry for you and feel your pain.
I found it helpful to write my cat a poem about her special quirks which i have with her picture. We also talk about her often!
Be stong, she is no longer suffering.
xxx jenny

So sorry to hear your news - but you have a wealth of wonderful memories. Sending hugs with fairy dust xx

Back