• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dear lord take me now (warning)

malazak

Popped to the doctors this morning to get no checked and get a glycerine suppositorie as after a week I was blocked.I didn't need it I can tell you

Came home to find my mum nan and granpop visiting for tea which was nice.
Proceeded to have a tea n chat whilst sitting happily on the couch.
Then suddenly with absolutely no warning and I mean no fart cough sneeze gurgle funny feeling or owt I filled my pants in front of the whole family........
Well as you can imagine trudging out of the room in silence par the occasional squelch was mind numbing.
20 minutes later I returned after a shower to more silence as I sat down and got a fresh cup my grandad leant over and in his thick scottish accent declared.

Dinnae worry son yer granny does it aw the time.
:8855: hilarity ensued for about an hour

How awful for you! But at least your grandad lightened the mood! x

My biggest fear... but better if it's got to happen to happen with family... 'involuntary' it's not your fault love... thank goodness for Grandad!!!

Love and hugs xxx

no pun intended, but

**** HAPPENS!!!

:D

o dero!!!! i would be mortified! at least it was laughed off tho sweetpea!......

but im a lil concerned now! i to am having the sleeve hopefully and i dont want that happening to me!.. is it a normal occurance with the sleeve?... xxx

I don't think it matters what op you have the meds and anaesthetic play havoc with your bowels .

I can laugh it off now but omg lol

ooooo makes me come out in a cold sweat hahhahha

OMG, I bet you wanted the ground to open up and swallow you whole!! Love your Grandad though! Poor Granny! x

Only done this once myself, but thankfully was just a follow through fart and I blamed the dog for the smell as I hobbled out of the room backwards. Not happened since (touch wood!) but I never trust a fart now !!! LOL

It's not happened to me (thankfully - especially with my tendency to wear my jeans back to front! Eek) x

:eek: omg i have just nearly wet myself reading this so sorry i shouldn't karma will come kick me in the face when i have had my sleeve :( haha, bless ya grandad xxx

Funny what cheers you up. that did, done it myself so know how you felt.

Good old grandad.:)

You just scared the life out of my hubby, he looked over to find me clutching my stomach with tears rolling down my face.... Took him a minute to realise i was laughing...

Having had the 'squirts' this morning i'm feeling your pain. At one point i thought i wasn't going to make the toilet!!!!

Well done grandma and grandad for lightening the mood xx

Thanks for the courage to post this and for making us laugh. Most of us only laughed cos we feel your pain but thank god you were with family and not at work etc.

im sory but..... hahahahahahahahahaha! how funny i think id av wet myself with laughing if i was there, i cant imagine the look on your face when you did it, hope you have recovered..... if it was my grandad though it would be the topic of conversation everytime he saw me, lol

Back