• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dear lord take me now (warning)

Oh my days! glad your smiling now

I was trying to read your thread to my hubby and couldn't read it properly for laughing. You poor sod ! We can both empathise with you as hubby has Crohns disease and i have IBS, so we have both had "incidents".
Sounds like you have a fab, supportive family though x x

Cheers guys.

We are all still giggling about it now and I am laying off the lactulose now unless I get blocked again.
In which case I shall lock myself in the bathroom and have no visitors at all lol.:eek:

oh my word I have just read this thread and have literaly cried with laughter. I do feel for you hun but god it has brightened my day laughing like that. I tried to read it out to my husband but was laughing so hard i could not get my words out. Your Grandad sounds like a real funny guy. So glad to see you were at home when it happened and not out and about that would have been terrible lmao Glad to see you are over the trauma now though hun xxx

Reactions: Bev
oh my god!! at least you can laugh about it now hun, not as hard as i just have though!!
xxx

i know i put a rather flippant comment at 1st, but we've all been there!! before my op, many years ago, i was one of the first to try xenical, and as i'm sure you know if you've taken it, you learn not to fart, EVER!! for fear of following through!! i think as we all have, we laugh it off, sometimes it'll happen post WLS surgery, early doors due to that horrible aniseedy drink to check your joins post op, then when you get your bowels moving again, and of course now if too much fat or sugar!! take a good probiotic drink every day, helps the 'good bacteria' in your gut, can ease the symptoms/occurences a bit, but most of all........

KEEP SMILING!!! :D:D

I'm so sorry, I have only read to the first page as I really can't stop laughing. It's not that I don't sympathise, or that I'm not worried that it will happen to me. But, I am West Indian after all and have a very warped sense of humour. My children have asked if I'm alright. The youngest is laughing with me and the eldest is disgusted at our lack of sensitivity. This is making us laugh even more. Thanks for posting this as you've cheered me up. I love your granddad and would love to give him a good hug. He reminds me of old aunts and uncles I've met!!

Have a good day and don't forget to take spare pants out with you....just in case.

love, hugs, laughs and hankies

Rebirth xx

Cheers guys.

We are all still giggling about it now and I am laying off the lactulose now unless I get blocked again.
In which case I shall lock myself in the bathroom and have no visitors at all lol.:eek:

:8855::8855::8855:Help, this is even funnier than the first post:busted::brainfart::rotflmao: Sorry for the pictures, but, the girls insisted. lol

Rebirth

Oh thank you, that was just hilarious, I've been crying laughing!:8855::8855::8855:

Definitely better at home than in Ikea as happened to me this week! I thought I was doing a sneaky fart in the aisles but followed through....BIG TIME.....shoved the trolley at hubby, muttering I've pooed myself!......exited stage left, waddling...managed to clean myself up reasonably well in the loo...

and thankfully it didn't go through to my jeans! But I did have to shove my
knickers in my bag! :8855::8855::8855::8855:
I'm giving the senna a miss now!

haaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahahhahahahahahahha x

Back