• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

decembers photo update

tracyt84

here is my most recent picture taken today,hope it inspires some of u to continue to do what u are doing xx

Attachments

• Picture 141.jpg
    Picture 141.jpg
    473.6 KB · Views: 265
looking hot! Check out that figure!

Thanks everyone! I was one of the heavy banders (I was advised to have a bypass) but so glad I never..the day of surgery I was 21stone 6lbs and trouser size 24/26 top 22/24 today I'm in the 13stones and top size 12/14 trousers 16/18,my journey is not yet complete but I'm very happy with it so far xx

You look Amazing hun

Looking good Tracey. Proof indeed us banders can be just as successful as bypassers :D x

Looking great Tracy!! well done! shame we cant see your head though lol :) x

Tracey, Each month your photos give me inspiration and the hope that one day that I will be able to post such a photo and get to such a point :)

You look amazing (even if a little headless lol) congrats to you :)

pmsl at the headless comments! i can never fit my head in,my photography is shocking lol xx

Tracey you look amazing keep posting the monthly pics as they are really inspirational x x

Just had to add my congratulations when I saw the latest pic of you Tracey.. You have done amazingly well, and you look fantastic..... xx

Thanks everyone! I was one of the heavy banders (I was advised to have a bypass) but so glad I never..the day of surgery I was 21stone 6lbs and trouser size 24/26 top 22/24 today I'm in the 13stones and top size 12/14 trousers 16/18,my journey is not yet complete but I'm very happy with it so far xx

Tracy you look good, really well done. I am also one of the 'larger' banders, similar starting weight and banded by Mr Patel as well.

How did you get to where you are now - as in diet, exercise, etc. It would be so helpful to me to get a good steer as i would love to be at a similar stage in 7 months when my family go abroad to celebrate my father's 80th birthday.

I'm not sure how to pm but if that would be a better or preferred means of communication please let me know.

Thanks Annexx

Back