• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

January photo update

tracyt84

hiya everyone,hope you all had a lovely xmas n new year,here is this months photo update and a few before pictures for people on here that dont know me
ps: SIZE 14 BABYYYYYY XX

Attachments

• BEFORE JAN1.jpg
    BEFORE JAN1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 207
  • before jan2.jpg
    before jan2.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 213
  • afterjan1.jpg
    afterjan1.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 215
  • afterjAN2.jpg
    afterjAN2.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 216
You look fab - well done xx

Tracy - yours were the first pics I looked at when I joined this site (and which finally inspired me to post my own photos this week lol)

But you look FAB FAB FAB!!!!! And FAB lol

I don't know about you, but I struggle to see the differences when I look in a mirror, but seeing the changes in pics is amazing!

Thank you . . .for inspiring me!

you look amazing mate!! well done :) x

Aww kat what a lovely thing to say! im the same though,i dont realise how much weight i have lost until i do pictures like this,and caren OMG is that you??where have u gone lol amazinggg xx

Omg amazing we got banded a few days apart but you have done amazing, I havnt done aswell as you xxx

those pounds are melting away in front of our eyes. well done T ... i seem to remember that you didnt have particularly easy times at the beginning ... just shows what can be done with hard work and focus!!!!! I hope some of those people around you are kicking themselves!!! :)

hiya everyone,hope you all had a lovely xmas n new year,here is this months photo update and a few before pictures for people on here that dont know me
ps: SIZE 14 BABYYYYYY XX

Wow wow wow!! Aaaaammmmazing Hun x

OMG you look Fab U LOUS... Well done hunni.
Xxxx

You just keep on getting slimmer!!! You have really done so amazingly well, you should be very proud of yourself!! You look fantastic xxxx

Back