• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

DNA testing and diet

Interesting but it's not for me.

I'm happy to just eat the balanced post op diet suggested by my provider as, foe me, I spent far too many years eating to 'this plan' and 'this plan'. And it would feel far too much like a 'plan'.

But as I say, that is only for me. Let us know how you get on x

I think if it's good then the nhs will pick I up. If not then don't waste your money.

Really interesting results. To loose weight I should be eating a Mediterranean style diet! Plenty of oily fish and salads. Going to introduce more in my diet and see if it speeds my weight loss up! Also I am more suited to doing endurance sports instead of high intensity as I have a greater risk of muscle injury based on my genes. Just as well I've taken up walking everywhere . Need to start back swimming. I'm not suited to high intensity aerobics or the gym. Recommends yoga instead. This just confirms what I thought . I have a longer recovery time than most so gentle cycling is better than fast racing. Glad I had it done now. Picked up on my B12 deficiencies.

Back