• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

dnafit

Sharie65

Any one here used DNA Fit? I 've just had mine done. the company takes a DNA swab from inside your mouth, send it off for DNA testing and then send you a diet and fitness programme based on your DNA. I read about it in the Dailymail. apparently the England football squad are using the test to develop diet and fitness training programmes for the players! If it's good enough for them, it's good enough for me! I'm still awaiting the results (takes 10 days) and cost me £99. I think it's worth it if it tells me I'm eating the wrong types of food for weight loss based on my DNA or doing the wrong types of exercise. What's your thoughts on it?

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Any one here used DNA Fit? I 've just had mine done. the company takes a DNA swab from inside your mouth, send it off for DNA testing and then send you a diet and fitness programme based on your DNA. I read about it in the Dailymail. apparently the England football squad are using the test to develop diet and fitness training programmes for the players! If it's good enough for them, it's good enough for me! I'm still awaiting the results (takes 10 days) and cost me £99. I think it's worth it if it tells me I'm eating the wrong types of food for weight loss based on my DNA or doing the wrong types of exercise. What's your thoughts on it? Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Did you get your results back?

Back