• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Don't know what i did to deserve it but.....

phatmomma

The scales have very kindly gave me a 4lb loss this week! I can't believe there is only 13lb weight between me and Trevor now! When i started on my pre op there was around 4 stone difference..

I'm not expecting losses every week, although i had 3lb last week that was for last week and the week before. I'm happy with any loss but it's nice to have a good chunk go :)

To all the slow losers, remember it's off and not on, we will go to the ball, we might not get there at the beginning but we'll stay till way past midnight :) x

awwww, well done Julie xxx

Fantastic Julie... that's a great boost and so well deserved... love and hugs to you xxx

yeeeeaahhh! well done luv x

Excellent job Cinders! :D

Well you DO deserve it! But who cares how it it happened - it's just great it did lol. A great loss for someone as far out as you are - well done!

Well done, Julie!

You and me seem to be the tortoises on here! LOL! Not complaining though, at least it is going!

Jacqui i don't mind going slow! I eat well and i've yet to look at a food label... I just look for the 'low-fat' logo...

I know what you mean, it is great not to be following one of my many DIETS!!

I just eat normally!

I guess the difference this time is that if I have a bad weight loss one week, I can't give up and binge! LOL! We can only go forward!!

BRILLIANT!

Back