• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OOoh I say...4 stone lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tpt

Uber geek
Weighed myself this morning and I have now officially lost 4 stone!!! :happy036::bliss::bliss::talk017: Op was 21st July so that's about 11 weeks, had a 3 week stabilisation with no loss, then lost 4lb then another 2 week non loss then 7lb and this week 4lb. There is no logic to my loss so I just roll with it.

Made an appt with doc to start the ball rolling to have my blammers off - have gone from a JJ/H to an FF but still too big for my liking and hanging seriously low!!!:eek::eek: Other than that, don't have any probs with skin etc and have started (allbeit very gently) my training.

I think virtual cups of tea are in order (being a non alcohol drinker) so mugs up!!!!

Wow what a loss!
Well done I know you must be feeling on top of the world, good luck with doctors, do you get a bad back with all that weight up front?

Well done and congratulations :D

I'm having a coffee at work at the moment so CHEERS!!!!

congratulations - 4 stone off sounds so good. Well done and good luck with your dr's appt. I have really small boobs compared to the rest of me and am so gutted that people have started to say boobs have shrunk a bit. The body is a funny thing isn't it?
xxxxxxxx

Great news!Well done!
I've raised my mug of hot lemsip(grrrr-a bad cold-I hate this weather)

Thanks all - Mixman you look like a different bloke in your avatar pic!!! well done you!

Well done! That is so brilliant!

awww, wow 4 stone is ace. pmsl @ blammers tho haha. think i'm going to get mine lifted at the same time as my tummy tuck which i'm sure i'll need. loads of love, keep it up hun xx

Well done hun:DI'll have some of your blammers cos mine are disappearing fast:eek:PS what are you training for?

If I could chop them off tomorrow I would..can't think why people think they are attractive???? Anyhoos - Cani-X is what I am training for - not allowed back in the ring as my hips are too knackered so trying a more 'ladylike' sport ha ha

brilliant loss hun. Well done and good luck with the blammers!

Weighed myself this morning and I have now officially lost 4 stone!!! :happy036::bliss::bliss::talk017: Op was 21st July so that's about 11 weeks, had a 3 week stabilisation with no loss, then lost 4lb then another 2 week non loss then 7lb and this week 4lb. There is no logic to my loss so I just roll with it.

Made an appt with doc to start the ball rolling to have my blammers off - have gone from a JJ/H to an FF but still too big for my liking and hanging seriously low!!!:eek::eek: Other than that, don't have any probs with skin etc and have started (allbeit very gently) my training.

I think virtual cups of tea are in order (being a non alcohol drinker) so mugs up!!!!

Well done on that weight loss...that's really good in that time frame.

Good luck with the other surgery on the boobies department...I don't like mine much either...

Snow xxx

Well done on that weight loss...that's really good in that time frame.

Good luck with the other surgery on the boobies department...I don't like mine much either...

Snow xxx

Yeah - they ought to make them optional once we reach 'a certain age'.....;)

Back