• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I did it!!

Positivefeeling

Hi all
Well I did it!! I had my sleeve on Tuesday at Nuffield Leeds by James Halstead.
It's all gone pretty smoothly so far, I think. I have to say thought,that is mainly due to this website and all of you. Because of all the reading up of different peoples experiences,everything that I have come across so far ( that would normally have freaked me out) has been ok because I have known that other people have said it has happened to them.

I'm doing ok. I'm tired and sore but keeping sipping and moving around.

I'm just taking paracetamol for the pain relief and have to do the injections for 7 days. I've not much wind pain at the mo but not sure if that just appears at anytime. Slept well last night and generally feeling pretty positive,although I know,judging what other people have said,that a day of "what have I done to myself" is bound to arrive at some point. But like I say,because of being on here, I am prepared

I'm sure as I progress I will have lots of questions but for now I am just being kind to myself and doing what I can :)

I'm finally on the losers bench woohoo!!!

Well done positive. Good luck for the rest of your journey and hope any pain passes soon xx

well done and sip and recover plenty of time for more later

Hello...good to hear all is well for you. I'm having my sleeve on the 7th July. Very excited!!

I look forward to hearing how your getting on...

Xx

Well done......glad all went well, I think your very wise just to take care of yourself....looking forward to your updates

Take care
Kate

Wow, fantastic! Lots of rest now. See you on the loosers bench next week! x

Back