• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

dorset pct and tt surgery

mylouie

Hi here in dorset you need to have lost lots of weight had multiple c sections or hysterectomy and a bmi of under 30. I have had all the ubove and now on waiting list of 10 weeks for my tt and I can't wait.:)

Don't give up, sometimes you just have to keep going to the doctor, even though I had ticked all the boxes it has still been a long journey, it has taken me 10 months since I got to see the surgeon first time round and it took 2 attempts to get the funding. I some times wonder if they are seeing if you have staying power as many people will give up on the first rejection so try again and again if you must it will be worth it. Good luck

HI mylouie,

Have you got a date yet? You are so lucky, I am just at the beginning stages! Hope it all goes well.

Hi PSL, I am still waiting for my date to have op, I am now 6 weeks into the waiting list and getting impatient to say the least. I seem to be forever wishing my life away lol. How far into your journey are you?

Hi PSL, I am still waiting for my date to have op, I am now 6 weeks into the waiting list and getting impatient to say the least. I seem to be forever wishing my life away lol. How far into your journey are you?

I have more or less just started. I have been going to my GP for the last 4 years about my stomach and he referred me last month. I have an appointment with a PS next week, so I am not sure what happens after that, I think that i will then have to wait for the PCT to accept my case. Not sure!

Hi PSL, When I had my first appointment with my ps she then wrote to my doc and told him to apply for the funding on the grounds she felt I needed to have the op on. It took 4 weeks for that to happen and the PCT then wrote to my gp asking for dates of my previous ops, I then waited a further 6 weeks for the funding to be granted. I then had to wait another 5 weeks to get yet another appointment to see surgeon again to be given the go ahead to be placed on the waiting list and was told list was approx 10-12weeks. I then had to wait for an appointment with the pre op team and have an mrsa test done from then on it is just a waiting game. Oh forgot to say I had my before photo's taken when I went back to see surgeon. She recommended taking some myself as she said I will forget just what my tummy looked like afterwards!! Hubby took my before photo's for me and I wore a pair of super woman nickers for which my slimming world group gave me when I took target.lol Good luck when you go to the surgeon, I will be thinking of you. Please let me know how you get on.:wavey:

well here goes!!

The big day is saturday!! finaly bye bye baggy belly. Will post again when I get home. Am I excited-you bet :D, am I scared--yep.:wave_cry:

Back