• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A few questions about TT's :)

Kaalin

Hello everyone. I had my long awaited consultant appt yesterday and have been approved for an NHS TT. I'm absolutely over the mooon as I wasn't sure whether I'd get it, even thought I fit all the criteria...you just never know do you?! I have lost 5.5 stone and had a C-section 11 years ago.

Anyway I'm sure over the coming months I'll be thinking of lots and lots of questions I hope people can answer for me, and apologies if I've missed them being answered before. The first two I have are about the recovery time as I was under the impression it would be a 6-12 week recovery time, but the consultant had me believe it was only 4...personally I think that would be amazing! And I also wondered, if they are removing excess skin...would any weight loss be seen?

Thank you so so much and especially to those posting photographs of the befores and afters :) xxx

tummy tuck

Hi Kaalin, I too have been approved for nhs tummy tuck, had my appointment last week at Stoke and am now waiting for my appointment to come through.
Ive lost 6 stone on cambridge diet and have some loose skin which i hate and my stomach muscles are completely separated and I look pregnant all the time. I had a caesarean 15 years ago, dont know if this is the reason.
Im very excited but also extremely scared about surgery.

Well done for your loss. Yes it is an exciting time isn't it, but not to lose the fact that this is a major surgical procedure. Healthy to be scared I would think. Keep in touch, would be good to know how you get on as I'm not able to have mine until the Summer of next year :) xx

Tummy Tuck

Ive had my appointment come through for monday 2nd november!!! I am so excited and scared. I thought I would be sent a list of things to take or to consider, but no info at all. Any advice from anyone who has been through this would be much appreciated.
thanks x

Back