• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dr Alan Li or Bart Decadt?

CassB

Hiya, im new here and this is my first post! Been reading loads of other useful posts though and its a great source of information. I have a consultation with Mr Li in a few weeks in Cheadle but also looking into Mr Decadt at Fylde. Anyone had experiences with them good or bad before I decide which one to use? Thinking ill get the sleeve and im private funding :) thanks xx

Hello and welcome!

No experience with either surgeon but I do have a sleeve :D

Good luck with your consultations x

Hi thanks, im terrified! How have you found the sleeve? Im worried it wont work and ill spend all my money and still be huge! Its hard to imagine i could ever be slimmer and keep thinking ill be the exception where im starving all the time and eating like a horse lol x

It's only natural to be worried and there is no reason why it won't work.

I love my sleeve, its very easy to live with and does its job in stopping me from eating as much. My job is to make sure what I do eat is the right stuff :D

Well that puts my mind at rest a bit, thanks. Strange feeling being excited and terrified all at once!

Back