• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dr smellie chelsea and westminster

nikki f

Just wondering if anyone had had the procedure either by the surgeon mr smellie or at Chelsea Westminster I'm due to have my op there and just wanted to know what their level of care is like?

Hi nikki I didn't have wls but i did have my thyroid glad (in my throat) taken out by Mr Smellie @ chelsea westminster back in May very nice man and a good team i'm sure its the same team that do the wls.

Hope this helps you.

Nicky xx

Thanks hun
Researched him on the net he seems a very capable surgeon just nerves setting in I suppose thanks for your response
X

gawd, im glad my name aint smellie!! poor bloke lol xxx :D

:8855::8855::8855:me too when i saw hes name on my letter:8855::8855::8855:

Hey nuttynicky have you had your procedure done by him or waiting to can you give me any info on him thanks. X

I'm having mine done at St georges, I was reffered there last year.

In January I found a lump in my throat and chelsea and westminster had a short waiting time (4 weeks) to see doctor where as st georges was 8 weeks. So I went with chelsea I wanted it sorted quickly, I had a large cyst on my thryroid glad which had been bleeding, so i had it taken out by Mr Smellie back in may. He basicly cut my throat open :)

Back