• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Drinking water...why??

Cuppacocoa

wants the sunshine back!
Hi all,

I know from reading on here and from other souces that it is crucial to drink around 2ltrs of water a day when trying to lose weight. I was wondering...why? Is it just to help make you feel a bit fuller, or does it have a purpose like breaking down fat or something? Would love to know there's a good reason for me to be visiting the lav every two blinking minutes! :tear_drop::tear_drop::drool::eatdrink017:

Cuppacocoa xx
(Feeling quite chuffed with her 6lb loss this week on her 5% weightloss-pre-op-diet-thingymadoofah!) :scale::party0019:

You need to drink water otherwise you will die from dehydration ! :D

With a restricted calorie intake you wont get as much fluid from your food as you would have pre op, water also helps the body break down fat cells and flush out toxins.

I read about this just last night,it is one of the most important things you have to do now for the rest of your life.Because of not getting water from the volume of food you used to eat you have to keep from dehydrating by drinking lots of water in small amounts,frequently.Caffiene will de hydrate you so steer clear of exssesive coffee/tea consumption.Water helps lubricate joints,flush toxins,promote healing,good hair/skin.We are made of water so keep it topped up!

Thank you, seems obvious really!! :D

Cuppacocoa xx

Back