• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Easi Book Walsall Manor?????

Linski

I was asked today by Lla answered Tracey Lowe's phone if I had been assessed by Easi Book yet?? ASnyone know what this means?

Linski

They did my pre op assessments Linski but given the chaos at Walsall who knows what they are doing now. They do however have access to records so if you are trying to trace an appointment they may be able to help. Sorry I cannot offer anything useful.

tranquil

I'm guessing (and i mean guessing) that they mean the questionnaire you fill in after one of your appts. But in all honesty i don't remember Trev having to do one of them and i just asked n he don't remember doing it though he's on the waiting list.

I am totally confused. I know your chasing your Dr Kendrick appt, just tell them you're trying to see if there are any outpatient appts on the system. Explain your postman is pants and you been expecting it for a couple of weeks, worried it's been lost!

Thanks Tranquil and Julie,

I did say I was chasing because of post and the origional referral they lost. I mean May to August to even get an appointment and then it was only because I called them is a bit much, She said she would get Tracey to ring me tomorrow so I will wait and see if she does and if I am honest I am not holding my breath. She also said tracey only deals with the funding side and couldn't understand why the girl on outpatients said to go through to Tracey on her direct extension??

hope you are both well.

Lin xx

Hi Lin, hope your ok, who did you ring to chase up your appoitment was it your first appoitment that you had and did your doctor reffer you? x

Hi Buttery, Yeah my doctor referred me in May. i rang outpatient appointments to chase. I rang on 4th Aug and they gave me the 18th for my first appointment.

Linski x

Back