• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Easter!!

TR_Wolf

(just call me Adam)
I'm on the liver reduction diet, and there's adverts on telly saying "buy one get TWO free on easter eggs!".

Then after the diet and when I've had the surgery, I'm on the liquids-then-puree-then-soft-then-solids diet for weeks, and then... I probably won't even want an easter egg, and if I do, I doubt I'd manage more than a Creme Egg!

But right now... right now I just want to go crazy in Tesco and rip open all the boxes of chocolate eggs... om nom nom nom!! :gimi:

You just hang on in there kiddo , these eggs are satans spawn , they are just here to tempt us - give em a wide berth you can do it

haha know what you mean!!!
I think the best thing is the anticipation, cos when you actually are having one it's not that special really

I think you will be excited about the weight loss and probably pretty satisfied on your liquids stage post op so when it gets to Egg day, I bet they won't seem so tempting x

Buy plastic eggs and do an arrangement... haha... that's my way this year... no way can I eat choc... no matter how small... I think the fat will make me 'dump' big style after my recent encounter with chicken kurma xxx

So you haven't had surgery yet and you're already talking about what chocolate you'll be able to eat post op? :copon: have a word with yourself young man :D

So you haven't had surgery yet and you're already talking about what chocolate you'll be able to eat post op? :copon: have a word with yourself young man :D

Whilst I'm on the liver reduction diet, deprived of choccy and seeing these adverts on telly... can you blame me?! :p

Gay shmay stand away from the Easter eggs!Im a woman(well last time I could see it I was!)and chocolate leaves me cold,now hot crusty bread,slathered in butter and a chunk of cheddar,your talking my language.I thought pre op will I never enjoy my food again?Im an old fashioned mum big roasts,casseroles,comfort food.But you know what TR we can have them later,in a healthier guise perhaps and smaller portions.Dont fret for the future hun,it will all fall into place.Post op you will be thrilled to eat a sugar free jelly!Trust me getting the tshirt printed as I type!Maz x

T R wolf,being really nosey here,are you off the dibb & came & visited llandudno last year,as i recognise your face,or at least I think I do,as I read your trippie with interest.
I was just saying before reading your post,to my hubby,how all the Easter eggs,in our cupboard,are just not bothering me.I think your tastes definitely do change,where as before,I would,ve probably had to replace about 3 before now.
I am really looking forward,to going on all the rides,at universal in oct,with my grandaughter & bush gardens & if it is you,you will know what I mean.
Good luck,with your pre op diet
Tracy x

T R wolf,being really nosey here,are you off the dibb & came & visited llandudno last year,as i recognise your face,or at least I think I do,as I read your trippie with interest.
I was just saying before reading your post,to my hubby,how all the Easter eggs,in our cupboard,are just not bothering me.I think your tastes definitely do change,where as before,I would,ve probably had to replace about 3 before now.
I am really looking forward,to going on all the rides,at universal in oct,with my grandaughter & bush gardens & if it is you,you will know what I mean.
Good luck,with your pre op diet
Tracy x

Haaaahaha, yes that's me! Dibbing and Dieting it seems! :p How bizzare to see you on here! I can't wait till I next go, because next time whenever that is, I'll fit on the damn Forbidden Journey ride, lol.

And yes, I know my tastes will change, but right now... gaaah!

As for sugar free jelly... Im eating tons of that now as part of the pre-op diet, was told Im allowed. I think I've had every flavour, but can't decide if I like Lime or Orange best! ;)

I didn,t dare try forbidden journey last year,even with the modified seats & there was no way,I was trying the tester seat,with a great long line of people,stood next to it!
Iv,e just had some lime jelly,quite tasty:)
I had my bypass at the spires in Manchester,on the 22nd feb.I was only in overnight & was quite impressed with the place,but that probably has something to do,with the op going really well & me not having any pain or anything!
Hope you manage,to stay away from the chocs & shrink that liver & I will think of you,when I ride forbidden journey:)
Tracy x

Back