• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hiya guys can we start an easter challenge as its 8wks away on monday

pinkylin

Im doing one on my own im keeping a diary and I would like to start one up on here like phatgirl did with the valentines day one but dont know how to do it can anyone help please?

I am goin to try and lose at least 16lbs by the time easter is here like I said its 8wks away on monday the 15th of feb so if anyone would like to join me on this then your most welcome.

If anyone could help with a page layout with easter eggs on or chicks or something that would be really great lv n hugs lin.x

I should of said its 8wks from ths mon to the bank hol mon the day after easter day lol

ooo ill do it.. i wana be 2 stone lighter by then :) xx

cool huni but i think i need ths post made as a sticky or somethn im sure someone will help me wid a layout lol

well done mixman huni im goin to start goin to aqua fit classes nxt wk but im crappin meself as im goin on me own but hey ho gota be done eh

Got to start somewhere.

I started on the bike just before Christmas, doing 4 miles. Now I have built steadily up and have done 13.5 miles. I will build up steadily from now on doing a longer distance 2 or 3 times before taking it up a notch.

Wow thats fab huni your doing really well bet ya never thought you would be doin this did ya or enjoying exercise cz i knw i never thought id look forward to goin and workin out hahhahahahaha:8855:

It really is a big big change at the moment.

When I am working I go home and now do 30 minutes on the cross trainer and bench press some weights. I feel brilliant. But then I see myself in the mirror and I realise there is still a lot of hard work to be done!

If someone would have told me last year I would be doing all this, I would have laughed in their face!

Snap huni if someone had said that to me to i would of pmsl and sed ya jokin arnt ya lol but hey where doin somethin about it at last and we should be proud of ourselves shouldnt we your doin brill m8 and i cant wait till im at the level of fitness you are keep it up i knw ya will lin.x

hiya guys wow thats great everyones up for it cool now all i need to do is get this made a sticky or somethin i will have to see phatgirl and see if she will tell what i need to do thanx for the interest guys woop woop where all on our way eh hehheee roll on summer is all im saying i hope im soooooooooooo much slimmer by then lol

i go to aqua classes - wikid! ull love um! loadsa ppl go on there own hun xx

I am up for this too :)

Want to lose another 20lbs up to Easter :)

cool huni lets hope we all acheive our goals eh.xx

:bunnydance::character00238::bunnydance:EASTER CHALLENGE:bunnydance::character00238::bunnydance:

Pinkylin ............... 0lbs lost 16lbs to go
Fatbutnot4long...... 0lbs lost 28lbs to go
Mixman ............... 0lbs lost 28lbs to go
IHeartNY ............. 0lbs lost 16lbs to go
Strawberry Twig ... 0lbs lost 0lbs to go
StephieAck .......... 0lbs lost 10lbs to go
Sukay ................. 0lbs lost 20lbs to go
Luscious_Peach .... 0lbs lost 16lbs to go (down to 196)

GOOD:17729:LUCK!

How's that? Format/colours ok?

Hey Pinky,

good luck with the challenge. Lusciouspeach has put all the goals together for you, and I have made the thread a sticky for you.

Back