• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The temptation of easter

Miss hungry

7 stone lighter!
:doh: I have been ignoring the onset of easter, until my son came home from school yesterday with two easter eggs and two crispy cakes with mini eggs on. I haven't craved chocolate once since my band, but, the sight and smell of those eggs awoke the devil inside me. I nearly threw my son aside and gobbled the lot!
i ate one mini egg and it tasted sooooo good.
How on earth am I going to resist the thousands of eggs my boys and partner usually get?
I get my first fill on the 21st April so I'm hoping that will help.
If I can get through easter then I can do anything!
:superwoman:

Have you seen the ridiculously cheap prices some of the supermarkets are selling Easter eggs for? It just means more will be bought for kids which means if you have kids - big temptation as they will be taking weeks to go through them. I feel sorry for you if you find yourself in this predicament.

tranquil x

Yeah 'Buy 1 get 2 free lbs of flab!'

Ive not even thought about this!

Maybe just buy a real luxurious one and nibble on it each day OR do a agreement with yourself, that if you have one, you have to burn the calories off....and of course burn them off first!

We bought Charlie a Ben 10 one for £1 at Morrisons and opened it yesterday, the three of us shared it and thb it wasn't nice, so it's cured my of any egg cravings (wipes forehead in relief). However I love the tiny ones that Tesco sell mmmmm xx

My favourite ones are the cadburys buttons or creme egg ones...mmmmm. Damn those cheap eggs!
Usually by now I would of bought lots for family then eaten them and had to buy more!! None of that this year though, so maybe the odd bit of chocolate wont be so bad, considering what I usually eat.

Dear Chocolate lovers ...

I have some advice which has helped me no end ! when you have a craving for chocolate .. have some '80% cocoa' chocolate (My personal favourite .. Green and Blacks).. it is so strong , you get that BANG WAHOOO chocolate fix with just a tiny square ! its amazing ... also if you suffer from a sweet tooth , keep a tiny bottle of vanilla essence in your handbag , just one sniff - craving goes!... and lastly The body shop do a vanilla perfume , you can smell like cake all day !! And if none of these tips help ... at least running away from all the bees that will be chasing you with help burn some calories!

Good luck ... I hope the Easter Bunny isn't too generous;-)

Clare xx

Dear Chocolate lovers ...

I have some advice which has helped me no end ! when you have a craving for chocolate .. have some '80% cocoa' chocolate (My personal favourite .. Green and Blacks).. it is so strong , you get that BANG WAHOOO chocolate fix with just a tiny square ! its amazing ... also if you suffer from a sweet tooth , keep a tiny bottle of vanilla essence in your handbag , just one sniff - craving goes!... and lastly The body shop do a vanilla perfume , you can smell like cake all day !! And if none of these tips help ... at least running away from all the bees that will be chasing you with help burn some calories!

Good luck ... I hope the Easter Bunny isn't too generous;-)

Clare xx
ooo thanks will try that xx

I'm just staying away from them but if temptation becomes to great i'll have a mug of low fat hot chocolate, lasts longer than choc and tastes just as good.
x

Back