• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

eeeeek i feel i may have made a bobo....

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherry

:booboo: i would just like to say, a big sorry for some of my posts, that some people may or would not find tasteful i forget my sense of humour can be extreme at times, and not everyone is like me & wouldnt find things as funny as i do, so i do mean this apology sincerley and i will rein everything in and get back to what this sites for and thats the topic of wls...... im sorry to everyone again if i have offended or caused upset to, i never ment anything i said to come across as vulgar etc, but i suppose thats how everyones humour can vary, im quiet mortified actually.........:sign0007:

once again im sorry xx

You haven't offended me at all Kelly xxx I think you're a fun person :)

thanks neen, i just wanted to put it up incase i have, just to let anyone know im sorry x

You havent offended me honey, dont worry about it.

ha thanks sweetpea :) x

nor me, and I couldnt see anything wrong.

It may be me with my designer thingy.:)

Oh yea Mary, I forgot I said that!! Sorry if I offended anyone too, if I did it wasnt intentional :D honest! X

I took no offense it made me laugh, but we had better behave in the future.:eek::eek:

Kelly, I've never ever been offended by anything you've said & I think if anyone who has been they could easily not read it!!

I think anything you've posted has been at the level of the 'Carry on' films. In all honesty the only time I've been offended by anything I've read on this forum has been posted by a self righteous, pompous prat who was then banned as a result.

I've no probs with any ones posts on here so dont worry guys and gals

Reactions: Bev
just shows you have a personality kel - any1 who would be offended at anythin you have said probably hasnt got a personality! no need to appologise luv xx

Kelly Kitten,

You could not offend me if you tried.... you are one of the most warmest hearted, caring people you could wish to meet and that shines through so clearly...

We are all guilty of high spirits at time and it's so hard when we have senses of humour to put things down in writing... at least we don't do diagrams... haha... !

Don't feel upset for one minute Kelly since we all love you to bits and it so hard not to have a real good old belly laugh... we'll save them up until we meet.

But our support for you, like yours for us, is always here and will never waver...

Love, hugs and thoughts to you my precious and you are a huge part of my WLS Family...

Love you Kell xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you Kelly.

There are many posts that have been reported as offensive, not just yours hun, and I think the main issue is that whilst we all like a laugh, some of the threads (again, not specifically yours) had become a little obscene.

We are not saying that Risque threads are banned completely, just that we should all remember that some people do not like to read about these things.

Also, if risque threads can be kept to the private chit chat areas, or the flirt zone, and are not overtly sexual, and the title makes it clear that the reader is entering a blue thread, then it makes it easier for people to avoid if they think they may be embarrassed by the content.

Hi kelly, sorry to here that your having problems with your post. I didnt read em so cant comment, all i can is that ever since i joined the site i have looked forward to all your posts and they have cheered me up at lot. Not to worry love, it would be a sad world if we were all the same eh! x

Everybody is different and that's what makes this forum so great. In all honesty if someone was offended by various posts they are not going to post it on open forum and it is their right to report anything they feel uncomfortable with.

Please bear that in mind when replying as people that have been offended do have personalities and just have different values and beliefs and just like we all differ in what we find funny they differ in what they find offensive or not.

Kelly, all of our fat lives we watch what we do or what we say so as not to bring attention to ourselves.

On this site should be one place we can be ourselves, okay so sometimes you are a little risque but you are never offensive and i don't take umbrage at anything you say.

Maybe, as Sam suggests you can put it in the private zone or chit chat and mark that it's close to the bone so don't look if you don't want to be offended......

I know how 'alone' you must feel while hubba is away and this site is a place for you to come and be yourself when the babies are in bed.... Keep smiling hun and keep making us smile with your wacky/crazy/mad but oh so loveable sense of humour xxx

Kells i love your posts, you really brighten my day when i read them, you should have your own forum called
"oh god what has Kelly done now?!"
i would join it hun,
keep smiling
xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back