• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

eeeeek i feel i may have made a bobo....

Status
Not open for further replies.
bout bleedin time girl!!!

Reactions: Bev
Whilst most of us are ok with speaking up on forum and saying we are offended there are some that don't and we have to make sure that this is a haven for everybody and as such we will take actions to follow the rules, which you all agreed to when you signed up to be a member of the forum.

If it was only one person that complained then that would be different but there were several.

I admit that I can be a prude - its the way I was brought up.

I've read the posts - it took me a while to realise what Kelly was on about!! -

And chose whether to read them again - or not.

I agree that provided they are put in the right spot - or moved appropriately then there is no problem. It is easy for the anonymity of a forum like this to allow us to write what we may not dream of saying - we probably won't meet many other members in real life

We are adults - and though I didn't necessarily agree that some of the posts are required - it never crossed my mind to complain - I just don't read them.

I agree with a previous post that someone who has been banned was loads more offensive.

Rant over - keep us smiling girls!!!

xxx

only didnt log on for day cant believe whats been going on

hey kelly maybe mr small complained - his ticker maybe couldnt handle the excitement - dont kill him off till hes done my op please

i love your sense of humour so please dont stop being yourself xxxx

hahahhaha christine now way hosey!!! he s far to godlike to be kiled off ;) xxx

I think maybe we all have got the point and we could maybe get rid of this post now in the delete bin or maybe lock it? Lessons have been learned, by all of us :) xx

Absolutely Julie...

A fresh start to the new week and lessons learned... the main thing we are all together.. I'll text Jacci (J-Mo) in the week and her op's coming up...

I'd like to just say a huge thank you to everyone since we have worked through this today, Kelly is back, Steph too and we are working our way forward on our respective journeys but within a circle of friendship that will guide our paths...

Love you all and let's move forward... xxx

move along folks, nothing to see here ;) xxx

Couldnt have put it better myself Kelly ;) Well said hun.

I'm locking this thread now guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back