• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

every time

pandora

finding my way again !
My daughter decides something no longer fits her it gets thrown on my bed for " when you get skinny " ...... not sure I want to look like a 16 yr old tho ROFL !!

pandora said:
My daughter decides something no longer fits her it gets thrown on my bed for " when you get skinny " ...... not sure I want to look like a 16 yr old tho ROFL !!

Haha Aw bless, my mum (bless her soul) would have loved that she was skinnier than my 16 year old niece and wore her mini skirts and leggings everyday my gosh bless her she was abit eccentric! To say the least! Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

My daughter now 'owns' one of my jumpers... If i ever lose the rest of my weight my wardrobe is gonna get hammered by two teenagers i feel...

It's blooming fabulous though isn't it? xx

Bless! I think you are lucky to have daughters you can (possibly) share clothes with .... I have no one passing me their cast offs as 100% single and childless.

I'd love to have a 16 year old daughter and get told off for raiding her wardrobe !!! :)

You can have one of mine :)

Back