• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

exercise

I'm not as far along as you Sarah but i would advise you ask for one of the trainers to give you some ideas. Tell them the purpose of your exercise, what you want to achieve.... but most importantly of all tell them about your surgery and exactly how/what was done to your stomach area.... I would hate for you to do something that could cause you damage... Good luck with the exercise, am watching your progress with great interest xx

I have been running and walking, I cant wait until I feel confident enough to go for a swim??

Last edited:
Hi Sarah

Good for you hun, swimming is an excellent form of exercise, it puts little stress on your body and works many of the major muscle groups. I love a good swim :D

As for the gym if you havent allready joined you should get an induction and the instructor will be able to advise better than we can whats best for you.

Have fun x

Just do what you feel comfortable with at first then build it up from there!
You'll be running round and squatting for England before you know it!
If you feel any weird pains that are not just normal aches then stop straight away.

Back