• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Expand signature size?

rubyberrie

Hi Pierce

I do not consider my signature to be that large in comparison to some other signatures on this site.

I wanted to put my start weight in and weigh in's etc. but I keep getting a warning that my signature is too large.

Is there a way to expand the signature?

regards

i removed some of the unused tags from your signature so you *might* be able to get it into your signature.

When you get to 50 posts your max signature size will increase.

Pierce

i removed some of the unused tags from your signature so you *might* be able to get it into your signature.

Pierce

Thanks for your help Pierce, I will give it a go later :eek:

Pierce

Hi Pierce

I did try to enter more into my signature after you had removed the unused tags, but I was still getting the warning message.

I have now exceeded my 50 posts and I am trying to insert a MEEZ, but I still receive warning message that my signature is too large, can you help?

many thanks

you definatly should be able to do it now. Espically if you can see "private messages" in the top right.

Its not an "instant" thing that hapens, you have to wait over the hour for it to update.

Pierce

you definatly should be able to do it now. Espically if you can see "private messages" in the top right.

Its not an "instant" thing that hapens, you have to wait over the hour for it to update.

Pierce

Thank you Pierce, I will give it a try - as usual I am being too impatient :(

Hi Pierce

I must be doing something wrong, I am still getting the following message

Your signature can not be longer than 500 characters including BBCode markup

Hi Pearce, I keep getting the 5oo character message too. Please help.

HTML:
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=sandybrown][IMG]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wAML5cS/weight.png[/IMG][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=sandybrown]1st goal; To wear my wedding ring again. [COLOR=lime]Done.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=sandybrown]2nd goal; To lose 10% of my weight; 31lbs. [/COLOR][COLOR=magenta]Smashed[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=sandybrown]3rd goal; to have less than 100lbs to lose.[/COLOR][/FONT]

This is the text your signature takes up. All the text you have under your signature takes up the space. Will talk to mini tongiht about making it bigger.

Pierce

Thanks Pierce, would it be better if i kept the font to black?

We have doubled the signature size for full members so you should be able to get even MORE into your signature now :)

Pierce

Thank you Pierce and Mini.

Back