• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fab website for loads of recipes for Bypass peeps

Roch

Shrinking away nicely :)
Hi all was searching for diff recipes for us Bypass peeps and found this site that has loads of stuff and really lush sounding foods, she also has the nutritional values of all the food as well which makes things much easier for us.
The diff sub sections are:

The incredible edible egg
Yummy Chicken and turkey recipes
Crockpot and soup recipes
Talk about protein Fish has it
Delicious pork recipes
Sugar free low fat recipes

This looks yummy to me and later on down the line will def try them especially as the cookies are only 50 cals each :)

Peanut Butter 'n Banana Cookies

Traditional peanut butter cookies made moister and more flavourful with mashed banana - two favourite flavours for one great cookie.

1/2 cup (125 ml) peanut butter (at room temperature) 1/4 cup (50 ml) fat free margarine, softened 1/3 cup (75 ml ) mashed ripe banana 1 egg 1/2 tsp (2 ml) vanilla 1 cup (250 ml) all-purpose flour 1/2 cup (125 ml) Splenda Granular 1/2 tsp (2 ml) baking soda 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt

1. Cream peanut butter, margarine, banana, egg and vanilla until light and fluffy. Mix remaining ingredients separately. Blend into peanut butter mixture until smooth. 2. Form into 1 inch balls. PLace on baking sheets. Flatten with fork to desired thickness. Bake at 350°F for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown on bottoms. Cool on rack.

Makes 3 dozen cookies.

4.3 g carbohydrate 1.5 g protein 3.1 g fat 50 calories (per cookie)

Had a quick browse and they look really good and yummy, def going to give it a go, hope u enjoy trying them as am sure i will xx

RECIPES OF THE MONTH

Last edited:

phatmomma

Oooh i hope Lisa aka wannabeslimagain sees this recipe, she wont be able to resist cooking em then me and her hubby might get a sample at the next meeting lol xxx

ps, get baking Lisa xx