• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

No Tortilla Chicken Enchiladas

MissCurves

2 lbs chicken breasts
1 1/2 cups low-fat cheddar cheese
1/4 cup half-and-half (See comments for substitutes)
1 scallion, chopped
3 egg whites
1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
2 cups water
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons chili powder

Directions:

1-Preheat oven to 350°F.
2-In a medium skillet, add cornstarch, cumin, cocoa powder, garlic powder and chili powder. Whisk in two cups of water and tomato sauce.
3-Continue to stir until sauce thickens.
4-In a separate skillet, add cooked chicken and cook in a 1/4 cup of enchilada sauce and simmer.
5-In a mixing bowl, beat eggs and half and half until well blended.
6-Heat up small skillet, spray with non-stick spray and add just enough egg mixture to coat pan.
7-Cook for about 1-2 minutes. Repeat until the mixture is gone.
8-Place one of the egg crepes in a baking dish and coat with a small amount of sauce. Add chicken, cheese and roll. Repeat and then top with remaining sauce.
9-Sprinkle scallions and cheese on top and bake for 10-15 min or until cheese melted.

Serves 6 - Protein 41.4 g/Per serving

piccQ9twv.jpg

Last edited:
what is half and half?

Its single cream and double cream mixed if I remember right. its an american thing.

“Half and half” is a mixture of half heavy cream and half whole milk....If your going to substitute with yogurt or fromage frais,I would put a tiny bit of milk in it so is not so thick, and more of a milk/cream consistency.

Last edited:
Point taken & welcomed. Just because someone thinks they have a useful tweak doesn't mean it will work. Thanks for the input.

No problem... My pleasure :)

Thank you - may give this one a check out :)

Back