• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

FACEBOOK

Nezzy

Hi All

Just wondering if anyone would like to let me know their Facebook names as I'd love to have friends like YOU. If you let me know I'll add you as I'm trying to beat my daughter who has over 150 lol

Thanks Anez xxx

Sometimes it might be easier to search for me Anez Allen as I think I'm the only one lol

Last edited:
Hi Nez - sounds as if you had a nice holiday and i hope you have sorted out your eating now. I'm on facebook as Lesley Boulton so you can add me with pleasure xx

Hi Nez I am on as janet watson but I really dont understand it lol just chat with friends so feel free to add me if you want (i think there are a lot of people with that name lol) you may want to PM me and I will send you my email address.

I'm Marion Findlay on the West Midlands network. I would love to add you as a friend. Mxx

Hi honey. I'm under Bonita Simpson Burton on Trent. Feel free to add me too.

xx

hey all.. feel free to add me - put in 'message' bit - from minis

amanda messenger, not in any network.. pic is a cat halfway behind a door with caption 'kittehs first attempt to hide body.. got bored half way through'

dont ask..lol.. I have that kind of sense of humour :eek:))

look forward to accepting you all.. :)

You can add me my name is Laura Austen and i'm in the Brighton network, photo is 2 face shots me and my bf looking red faced from Cuba!! I'm grinning like mad :D We should def have a group on there for us peeps! xx.....in fact I've just realised that its the same photo as the one i have here on my avatar. ha ha ha ha!! DUH!!!!

Last edited:
Have added you all but I cant find you Bonita??? doh :sigh:

My facebook link is in my footer below.

I've sent you a friends request.
xx

I have added those above except for Amanda I can't find you.

Mine is Julie Stilges - easy to be found as there is only one of me.. lol
Just put minimins and what your id is on here please. x

Back