• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Facebook Names

madstaffyblonde1

http://tickers.wlsurgery.
I have just had a lovely conversation with Julie (phatmomma) on facebook and it was great to speak to someone who totally understands what I feel like and just wondering if there is anyone else that would also like to add each other as friends:
My email address is:
[email protected]
:D

I'll add you hun, and we can even talk about our gorg staffies too:p

Ohhhhhh dont get me on about my woof lol he's my baby he so soft it unbelievable but people still steer clear of him and it would only lick them to death lol;)

And please do not mention anything on any ones facebook account with regards to wls as either people dont no about it or are to ignorant

Last edited:
Ohhhhhh dont get me on about my woof lol he's my baby he so soft it unbelievable but people still steer clear of him and it would only lick them to death lol;)
my boys the same, but the girly is more feisty with other dogs:eek::eek::eek:
I also keep schtum on fb about wls, too many numpties reading into it;)

added you hun

If anyone wants to add me my email is Expose Email let me know who you are on here though or i'll get all confuzzled:eek::eek:

Due to so many of us now joinng facebook and only being able to have a 2 way convo if you have msn please also leave that addy so we can have one big msn chat lol
mine is: [email protected]

I have just had a lovely conversation with Julie (phatmomma) on facebook and it was great to speak to someone who totally understands what I feel like and just wondering if there is anyone else that would also like to add each other as friends:
My email address is:
Expose Email
:D

Aww thanks for that MSB, to be honest the pleasure was all mine. Was nice to talk to someone at the same milestone in their journey. I look forward to chatting again and hope that people will feel free to add me, i will put my email on the end of this message fyi.

As for staffy's lol we had a tan *****, when my son left home his baby went with him. I was never a dog lover having been chased by an alsatian as a child, but Sunny changed my mind when she lay in my hand as a pup. Am secretly hoping that when my boy and his g/f have their baby (any day now) that he will ask me to dog sit for a while lol....

My email is [email protected] or just look for Julie Mills from West Midlands lol...

have added you on FB Staffy. I dont use MSN to chat, but there is the chat facility on this site on the blue bar at the top.

I would love to msn or Facebook you lovely Minis friends

Email address: [email protected]

Lx

have added you on FB Staffy. I dont use MSN to chat, but there is the chat facility on this site on the blue bar at the top.

I haven't done msn for ages as its on my pc upstairs and i'm usually on my daughters laptop lol.

I noticed the chat facility on this site and have been on there a couple of times but nobody is ever in it. Maybe we could pick a time to go have a mass chat, the only thing i'd say is that not everyone is a whizz on a keyboard and these chat rooms can go real fast in the convo's.. Apart from that it would be good to pick a general time to meet on there to chat about life etc...

I've just registered with face book last night. Those of you who know me know how bad i am at IT but once i study it properly i'll start adding you all xx

Hi Allie

You've probably done the hardest thing registering, all you need to do now is find the people using the search facility and when you got them click on 'add as a friend'.... Easy way is to find one friend who might have lots of friends from this site and work through their friend list doing this.. Hope this helps x

I wont be adding you!!!;):whistle::whistle:

Yeah right - I've got seven 'please, please, please be my friend' requests from you still pending..... :p:p:p

Yeah right - I've got seven 'please, please, please be my friend' requests from you still pending..... :p:p:p
That's cos we're real friends not just fakebook friends:kissass::kissass:

mine is kerry horrocks with a picture of my two girls feel free to ad....
people are unaware that i am going through this process as i dont want to explain my self to people and keep them up dated as i have so many knock backs.
but feel free to add

Back